What we offer
- Group yoga classes in English, Russian and Norwegian, styles Vinyasa Flow, Yang & Yin and Yin (see below). Our classes include elements of pranayama (breathing techniques), yoga philosophy and meditation. See the "Schedule" section for more information.
- Private yoga classes in English, Russian or Norwegian in the privacy of your own home! Every class is tailor-made to meet the specific needs of each student.
For one person:
- 1st trial class (60 min.) - 350 NOK (50 % off, new customers only). Normal price 700 NOK.
- One class (60 min.) - 700 NOK
- 5-class pass: 3200 NOK
For partners (2 practising together):
- 1st trial class (60 min.) - 500 NOK (50 % off, new customers only). Normal price 1000 NOK.
- One class (60 min.) - 1000 NOK
- 5-class pass: 4500 NOK
Please contact us on for more information and to get a great offer!
- Workshops for small groups (max. 15 people) in English or Norwegian. The topics of the workshops include yoga practice, yoga philosophy, breathing techniques (pranayama) and meditation. See the "Schedule" section for more information on upcoming workshops.
- Corporate yoga classes in English or Norwegian at your office. Every class is tailor-made to meet the specific needs of your employees.
- 60 - 75 min. class (morning before work or afternoon after work) - 1000 NOK
- 30 min. lunch class - 500 NOK.
Good discount offered in case of regular classes. Please contact us on for more information, a great offer and a FREE trial class.
Yoga styles offered
Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Vinyasa Flow focuses on flowing from one pose to the next, balancing movement and breath. It allows you to explore the relationship between movement and breath on a deep level. It is an active and vigorous style of yoga, helping you:
- Build strength, flexibility and stamina
- Improve body and breath awareness
- Create more energy
- De-stress and relax your mind
Yin Yoga is a slow and relaxing practice which works joints, connective tissues, ligaments and even bones through poses held over a longer period of time. It has numerous benefits:
- keeps your joints, bones and other connective tissues healthy and regenerates them
- creates a balance of Yang and Yin energies in your body
- relieves stress and anxiety, cultivates inner peace
Yang & Yin Yoga
These classes are fusion classes consisting of two parts: a dynamic flow part (Yang) and a slower and more relaxing part (Yin). The Yang part provides a good workout for muscles, taking you from one pose to another in a smooth flow. The Yin part exercises joints, connective tissues, ligaments and even bones through poses held over a longer period of time. Yang and Yin mixed together in one class create a perfect balance of exercise and energy for our body and mind.
Our approach to teaching focuses on making all types of classes available to students of all levels, from beginners to more advanced practitioners. We pay a lot of attention to correct alignment in every asana to help achieve its benefits and provide a safe practice, respecting individual differences at the same time.
Our classes have different and insiring themes, enabling students to work on different parts of their bodies and explore the link between their bodies, breath and mind.